July 10, 2021

Flowers and Opera

Somewhere on my "to-do" list is a guide to Boston that'll hopefully convince you why I'll have a rather hard time moving on to where my feet are called to next. Thing is, with all the wonderful places and people to pay homage to, I wouldn't be able to squeeze enough photos to illustrate the city's charm and small-town character, so this blogpost seeks to do just that. 

I didn't get to experience Boston's events last summer. Though many remain on hold, I'm lucky to have stuck around for at least one of the monthly Flowers and Opera events. If you've been around long enough, you might remember me mentioning how much I love live music. Despite years of formal classes, recitals, and orchestra concerts, I haven't really sought out live music. With the talent Boston attracts, you can imagine how these two hours in Coolidge Corner simply flew by! I don't think I've enjoyed myself that much in a while, and it was magical to see others' smiles again. 

Read all about the community's collaboration to celebrate the arts and support our neighbors in the Brookline Tab. I'll let the photos do the talking for me. 
Little did I know, Keith Eric Brinkley is performing at this month's Flowers and Opera!

No comments:

Post a Comment