March 21, 2021

iPhone Photo Journal: Winter 2021


A season that challenged me to grow stronger and softer. 

After listening to Pastor Jon's Living at a Sacred Pace, I began implementing the practice of seasonal check-ins. At the end of December and just last week, I sat down to ask myself: Who have I become and in what ways? What level of joy is in my heart? Am I carrying any baggage I need to let go of? What have I outgrown and need to leave behind? How do I adjust for the next season?

More to come on that, but going through the process reminded me of how I used to share bits of what I saw, ate, did, and read at the end of each month on Instagram stories. As a visually-oriented bean, seeing snapshots adds to my reflection and helps me treasure what happened a little better. 

So for today, fragments of Winter 2021 - all captured on a five-year-old iPhone that remains proudly tucked in my pocket, available to document the little things, wherever and whenever they happen, with the charm of vintage grain. 

Sunrise from The Miracle Center

I'd like to spare you the agony of scrolling through pages and pages of photos.
Click here to see all of the images in a pdf!

No comments:

Post a Comment