January 18, 2017

Hello, Spain

It's been a little over a week since my parents and I returned from Spain, and I still can't shake off my desire to go back. It's easy to say that about a lot of places (i.e. Disney World), but this time, it's different: I can really imagine myself living there. 

To introduce the many more travel writing (city guides, what we ate, little journal entries, travel tips) and photos to come, I'm sharing a few of the photos I took, today. I hope you're excited for the content that I'll be sharing soon, and if you want sneak peeks, visit me on Instagram!



If you made it all the way to the end - thank you! And how'd you like the full sized images ;)? I've been working on CSS coding for months, trying to get my images to be full sized, and today, I figured it out - and I didn't need any coding whatsoever (whomp whomp). 

My lame fail aside, I hope you enjoyed these full sized photos! I've edited a few of the past blogpost photos to be full sized too (I'll be working on all the others slowly), so go take a look at those photos again - they look ten times better blown up!

No comments:

Post a Comment