May 18, 2016

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

Have you ever been to a baseball game?

To be honest, I don't care too much for live sporting events unless I'm watching soccer, but there's something about the American tradition of attending a baseball game that I wanted to experience firsthand. Atlanta Braves games are significantly cheaper than Yankees tickets, so my good friend and I took the opportunity to attend a Friday night game between the Braves and St. Louis Cardinals.

I couldn't contain my excitement when we walked up to the gates -- with all of the lights and the grand entryway, I felt like I was at Universal Studios or Downtown Disney.

The Braves ultimately lost ;), but we still had a great time talking, enjoying the fireworks, and shivering together(or in my case, shaking like a wet dog). I'm especially grateful to have had the opportunity to attend a game during the Braves' last season at Turner Field. 
















xoxo, han

No comments:

Post a Comment