September 24, 2016

Kickoff : Homecoming 2016

My first college football game! 

I came from a high school with a not so great football team, and a family who doesn't love football all that much, so I've never really been that interested in football. I do think that the game is entertaining though, and I was pleasantly surprised by how engaged I was at today's game (Cornell vs. Yale (27-13) ). In all honesty, however, my favorite part about the game wasn't the actual football game -- the people watching was great. And just for the record, I wasn't sitting there staring people down ;) It's just that there's so many different people at a football game, from outrageously passionate frat guys to little girls climbing up and down the bleachers. Every now and then, you'll hear the crowd roar with pride, and you can't help but get excited with them. 


xoxo, han

No comments:

Post a Comment