June 22, 2016

Gothic Revival || Photoshoot in Princeton

I had the privilege of catching up with two of my best friends on Saturday night, and of having a little photoshoot session with them. I've been searching far and wide for this location on Princeton U's campus, and I'm just unbelievably happy that I've finally found it :) 

The gothic architecture draws light into the building in such an eerie, beautiful way; with the architecture and wearing the soft, easy maxi skirt, I definitely felt like Rapunzel or Elsa, isolated in a big, beautiful castle ;)

A huge thank you to these two lovely ladies for letting me take countless photos of them! They've stuck by my side throughout those very difficult middle and especially high school years, and they've continued to remain faithfully by my side <3 

I think it's really special that we're able to just pick up where we left off, catch each other up on life, and have conversations (both deep and silly) about anything every time we meet up. There's no awkwardness, no hesitation, nada, and that's something I will not let myself take for granted -- not ever!








White top: Banana Republic, Maxi skirt: Abercrombie & Fitch, Belt: Forever 21, Sandals: American Eagle, Necklace: Baublebar












xoxo, han


No comments:

Post a Comment