February 1, 2017

January 2017 | VLOG


January 2017 was an eventful month, and I tried my hand at doing another monthly vlog - I certainly do not forsee myself becoming a videographer or YouTuber, but I've always enjoyed filming and editing videos, so why not vlog for a little bit - just as a form of documentation for my future self to look back on?


The month started off in Spain, and it ended in upstate NY. In between, there were many transitions and challenges too, many of which weren't documented and incorporated into this video, because I think it's still important to keep some things private. At the same time, it's also important to be real and remind everyone (and myself) that not everything is perfect, so I added a few clips that did show another side of me.

As a whole, my approach to video making is aimed towards spreading positivity - I don't want to be too real that I end up bringing any viewer down ;) Side note, this vlog isn't comprehensive of everything that happened, but who wants to stick a camera in their best friends' faces when they haven't seen them in 6 months :)?! Bottom line is, I hope this video helped you get to know me a little bit better!


Let me know what you think with a comment! I know the first and second halves are very different from one another, but I hope you enjoyed the whole video anyways. Any form of constructive criticism or feedback is greatly appreciated.

Next month, I'll be aiming to film one clip each day - we'll see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment