October 23, 2016

@HotForFood's Tofu Feta (Vegan)

I recently shared my results from following +hot for food's cheesey chive biscuit recipe, and I'm back with their Tofu Feta (from their Greek Salad) recipe.



I don't think I've ever eaten feta cheese before, so I have no point of reference, but as crazy as these ingredients sound, this tofu tasted really good! The marinade for the tofu cheese doesn't require too many crazy ingredients, but if you don't have certain spices or ingredients on hand, the recipe is quite forgiving, and using a substitute/omitting that ingredient will still lead you to great results.

This salad, in general, was easy to throw together after a long day of work, and it made for a really great summer dish. The remaining ingredients included romaine lettuce, cucumber slices, tomato slices, chunks of avocado, and Julia Child's lemon olive oil dressing (let this dressing sit up in the fridge and it'll firm up! Mix that chilled dressing and it becomes much creamier.) Overall, I am definitely a fan, and I have made (and will continue to make) this recipe over and over again.

You can find the recipe for the tofu feta here.


xoxo, han

No comments:

Post a Comment