October 16, 2016

@HotForFood's Cheesey Chive Biscuits (Vegan)


A few months ago, I discovered +hot for food, and have been loving their content ever since! Here's how my attempt at making their cheese-y chive biscuits (a take on Red Lobster's Cheddar Bay Biscuits?) turned out:

 

 

These biscuits tasted really good fresh out of the oven. After letting the sit out for a while, though, I found that I wasn't quite as fond of their flavor. (I also think I underbaked them just a tad). I chose to drop these onto a baking sheet lined with greased wax paper using a 1/3 measuring cup, but I'm sure that they would have looked a bit nicer if I made the effort to roll them out and cut them using a circle cutter/glass :). All in all, though, this was a pretty good recipe. Would I make it again? I might use the base recipe in the future, but I'll omit the ingredients that make it savory/cheese-y. 

You can find the recipe for the cheesey chive biscuits here

xoxo, han

No comments:

Post a Comment