January 23, 2016

Smartie Pants

Do you remember that episode of Wizards of Waverly Place, when Alex wore these kaleidoscope-esque patterned leggings and actually became a "smartie pants"? That's what I thought of when I saw these $8 joggers from Gap! You can easily dress them up to make them suitable for a casual work day but you can also wear them with a t-shirt and running sneakers for a walk in the park (that outfit will be posted in the near future ;]!), making them incredibly versatile -- smart

These joggers are unlike any that I've seen before; they're made of a waterproof fabric (think track pants) so they're quite thin. I really love that the pockets are so deep, and I also love the drawstring at the waist -- it adds a hint of detail without looking over-the-top (especially if you want to wear them on a casual day out). I chose to pull the cuffs of the pants up slightly, so that they're hugging my shins rather than floating around my ankles. Because of that, the pants look more like relaxed capris that have an elegant edge to them. 
Sweater: Macy's (gift from my mom!), Joggers: Gap, Heels: Aldo, Gold Bangle: Baublebar (gift from Katherine!)



Let's be real, you will not find me wearing these heels on any given day, but they do elevate this outfit in a way that flats can't. 
(maybe with some practice, I'll get there, but for now, I'd probably stick to black flats for a streamline and practical look)

xoxo, han

No comments:

Post a Comment