July 5, 2015

Red Lip Classic (and some White & Blue) || 20,000+ Total Views!!

THANK YOU for 20,000+ views!! (you can keep track of the growing viewership through the counter on the right hand column)
20,000 may not seem like a lot, but considering that I'm really not that interesting of a person, it means a lot that people (mostly Mom, but thank you anyways Mom) still take the time out of their day to check up on my blog :)

To start off this post, I'll be sharing my July 4th outfit from yesterday: 

American Things #1: Taylor Swift & her red lip classic


American things #2: Green juice 



American Things #3: Converse




Shirt: by "Monteau Los Angeles" (from TJ Maxx)
Shorts: hand me down from Mom
Bag: thrifted from Salvation Army
Necklace: Forever 21 (i took the other layers apart)
Shoes: converse 
Dine-in theater: watching Jurassic World, my new favorite movie 


Post-Jurassic World: reinspired my love for Terra Nova and alligators/crocodiles 



my favorites: elephant, hippo, snow leopard 

for the record: the rainforest natural burger is much better at Animal Kingdom 


(happy Wilson) 



xoxo, han

No comments:

Post a Comment