July 30, 2015

Beating the Heat in NYC: Google



Despite having been born in NYC and having lived in NYC, I've seen very little of the city. Yesterday, we trekked through the city (yes, trekked, because it was 95*F and humid) and visited Google --- thanks to our family members who took the time out of their busy day to show us around---, Chelsea Market (incl. Beyond Sushi!!!), and The Highline. 

I didn't want to lug around a DLSR, so bare with these iPhone photos. I did edit them through Aviary, so let's hope they're decent :) Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take many photos at Google, but I tried to get as many as possible!













lunch at Google:
(above) Green smoothie: flavored with vanilla powder (pure vanilla!)
Honeydew melon, strawberries (the sweetest I've ever tasted, making me wonder if they added a simple syrup to the strawberries), carrot-ginger salad, and a grilled sweet potato salad

cranberry-basil lemon water, roasted potatoes, roasted root vegetables, sauteed Italian vegetables, carrot-rice (super spicy :P), grilled salmon with salsa on the side

 rooftop view from Google





Watch my vlog of the entire day:



xoxo, han

No comments:

Post a Comment