June 18, 2015

Four for Four


Graduation day is today!

Let's be honest, high school was a rollercoaster, and I definitely think I changed even more throughout high school than I did in middle school. While I appreciate everything that high school offered to me, everything I experienced, and everyone I met (both the good and the bad...but it takes some effort to appreciate the bad), there were four individuals who I owe so much to.

They were the ones who kept me sane, motivated, and inspired. They were the ones who I could go to for anything and everything. They are the ones who I'm going to miss con todo mi corazon.

I did this mini project on my instagram, where I recognized each of the four teachers every day leading up to today :)
See it here: www.instagram.com/hannahclaudiaa


xoxo, han

No comments:

Post a Comment