May 29, 2015

Sundried Tomato Salad

I love Friends, but there's one thing that I don't agree with: the fact that sundried tomatoes shouldn't be placed on everything. 
Why not?! I love sundried tomatoes because they add so much flavor and lack the mushiness of actual tomatoes. So I threw this salad together last week with a few random ingredients, and it actually turned out to be a pretty good dish ;)

On another note, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my (not so) little brother!!! He's not super into social media, so I'll spare him by keeping the photos off of this blog for today ;)


Recipe: Sundried Tomato Salad
By: Hannah Claudia
(serves 1 as a meal or 2 as an appetizer)
____________________________________

1/2 avocado, chopped
1/2 bell pepper, thinly sliced
handful of walnuts
1 cup of thinly sliced/shredded romaine lettuce
1 tablespoon of sundried tomatoes (with the oil it's packed in)
1 tsp of apple cider vinegar

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

1. Toss all of the ingredients in a large bowl



xoxo, han


No comments:

Post a Comment