April 23, 2015

Spring Awakening || Styling Joggers


My favorite thing about spring? Not having to see bare branches, the key sign of winter. 
Granted, it's nearly May, but the temperature has dropped and the wind has picked up --- hence the lentil stew recipe from yesterday, and the sweatpants in this outfit today.

White Tee: TJ Maxx 
Blazer: Forever 21
Sweatpants; Uniqlo
Flats: H&M

Sweatpants in the cut of joggers are a lot more versatile: wear them as pajamas or wear them out. I paired these with a fitted white v-neck short sleeve t shirt and a straight black blazer. The majority of outfits that I've seen include a loose shirt with jogger pants, but I think the loose-ness of the blazer wouldn't compliment a loose tee, so I decided to go with a fitted one instead. I finished everything off with black flats (don't look too closely ---yes, I know, I need new ones) and my anklet that I've worn for the past 7 years ;)


xoxo, han

No comments:

Post a Comment