March 12, 2015

Senior Trip to Disney: Day 4




another crazy day at school, so i'll let these photos do most of the talking. 

just to outline the day: 
we started off at animal kingdom and went on all the big rides (including everest --- twice!)
we were incredibly tired around 3, so we went back to the hotel, and then back to Epcot for about 1/2 hour (hit up club cool again ;D)
we trekked back to animal for our dinner reservations at rainforest cafe, and then to magic kingdom to take advantage of its late hours. (rode thunder mountain railroad at night and it was a great way to end the trip --- of course the fireworks were the cherry on top too!)




lunch at Tamu Tamu refreshments (one of the workers shares the same name as me and she has an incredible accent!): 
i had the tofu vegetable curry over rice and the pineapple dole whip :)

 

 

 

rode Dinosaur twice! this was one of the rides that I was super scared of when I was younger, but after my mom and my brother convinced me to go on it the first time (I think I was 10?), I've loved it!)


the animals were incredibly close this day! i've been on the safari ride three times, and this was the first time that I actually saw the animals lol


super tired after several days of hiking all over disney ;)




"Natural Burger" (veggie burger) at Rainforest Cafe with Caribbean Rice --- SOOOO GOOD.







watch my vlog!:

                                                       
Read more:




thanks Disney

xoxo, han



No comments:

Post a Comment