March 10, 2015

Senior Trip to Disney: Day 2







Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is my favorite ride at Magic Kingdom ;)


The huge plus about getting to Magic Kingdom so early in the morning is the fact that a lot of the rides have very short lines, so it's easy to get a lot of rides done quickly! We stopped at Space Mountain first, and although it was really fun, it's definitely not as great as everyone says it is. We then tackled It's a Small World, Splash Mountain, The Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, and The Magic Carpets of Aladdin. Next time: hitting up the Seven Dwarves Mine Train!





 Since this was a "youth" trip, we had these meal tickets that allowed us to get an entree, side/dessert, and a drink at all participating Disney locations. We went to Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe, and I got a veggie burger. Instead of eating the bun, I went to their condiments bar and I got lettuce, tomatoes, and pickles to go with the burger; for the record, this veggie burger tasted pretty good. For the record, the veggie patty isn't gluten-free, but there really wasn't much that I could eat at Magic Kingdom if I wanted to use the meal ticket, so I just went with the veggie patty without the bun. (Review to come soon!)




Got to check off something on my Disney Bucketlist at the Sunshine Tree Terrace: to try dole whip, aka "pineapple soft serve"

It's a vegan, soft serve that tastes like pineapple! I did feel quite cheated because the inside was hollow.  
We jetted off to the Boardwalk after spending most of the day at Magic Kingdom; we took a ferry from Epcot to get to the Boardwalk, which is in fact a Disney resort. The hotel is surrounded by several restaurants and shops; everything is on a beautiful boardwalk, and despite the freezing cold weather, we had a lot of fun.

"I'll never let go!!" (Titanic)


We went back to Magic Kingdom for our dinner reservations at the Crystal Palace (review to come soon!)
Walking down Main Street at night is breathtaking. 
22% battery on our phones

My favorite dish from the buffet (Crystal Palace) was their plantain salad. ugh. so good.


watch my vlog!:


Read more:

xoxo, han

No comments:

Post a Comment