March 28, 2015

Blueberry Banana Muffins





i've been craving blueberry muffins, and my batch from last week didn't turn out as great as I wanted them to, so this time, I took my trusty old banana muffin recipe (gluten-free, naturally sweetened, & dairy-free) and just added blueberries to them.

in the words of both of my parents, these are "the best muffins" i've ever made. no joke. they're addicting.







Blueberry Banana Muffins
By: Hannah Claudia
__________________________________________

banana muffin batter
2/3 cup of blueberries (i used frozen but fresh is great too)
extra 1/4 cup of oat flour

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

1. Make the banana muffin batter.
2. Toss the blueberries in the extra oat flour.
3. Gently fold in the blueberries into the batter.
4. Using an ice cream scoop, fill prepared muffin tins all the way to the top.
5. Bake at 350*F for about 30 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.



enjoy!
xoxo, han

No comments:

Post a Comment