February 6, 2015

Rosemary Honey Glazed Carrots

my lunch from last Sunday, featuring: greens, zucchini noodles, these carrots, apple slices, peanut butter ;)

this is probably one of the quickest ways to make carrots take super good; I chose to boil my carrots because I like that
fresh, sweet taste, but I've tried roasting carrots as well and that's always a great alternative.





i just came back from the doctor's today too, and i'm all cleared to go back to playing in orchestra and participating in gym. while i greatly appreciated the extra "study halls" (time) to do my homework, my teachers were starting to get ticked off by me for constantly not being able to participate in class. this month, and the next two weeks in particular, are going to be so hectic and i guess it's a little nerve-wracking that i have to go back to all these classes and lose time to work on my homework, but i'm just looking far ahead into the first week of march to my senior class trip. that's what's getting me through the mess that is school right now ;)

(and no, second semester senior-itis isn't settling in, and sadly, i don't think it ever will)

Recipe: Rosemary Honey Glazed Carrots
By: Hannah Claudia
______________________________________________

2 carrots, halved lengthwise and then cut into long chunks
1-2 tablespoons of honey
2 tsp rosemary
pinch of salt

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

1. Add the carrots to a pot of cold water and bring to a boil.
2. Lower the heat and cook until fork tender.
3. Drain the water from the pot and add the honey and rosemary to the carrots. Toss the carrots well to coat.
4. Cook for another 3-4 minutes on medium heat.




xoxo, han

No comments:

Post a Comment