January 15, 2015

Pomegranate Kale Salad


the pressures of the semester ending is building up for sure.
with the stress of a big calculus test and a big biology test tomorrow, i just snapped as a result of not being able to find my phone for three hours (turns out it was in my dining room) ,being hangry, and cutting my finger as i was cutting carrots (good job, han).

so thankful for my brother; he was the only one who understood me in my state of hyperventilation and told me to "CALM DOWN" and helped me find it.




Recipe: Pomegranate Kale Salad
By: Hannah Claudia
___________________________________

handful of kale leaves (about 1.5 cups), washed 
juice of 1/2 lemon
1 tablespoon of sesame oil

1/3 cup of pomegranate seeds
crunch factor: chopped nuts, seeds or (in my case) blue corn tortilla chips ;P
(opt: chickpeas, black beans)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

1. Massage the lemon & sesame oil into the kale for a minute --- this makes the kale easier to eat!
2. Toss everything together






xoxo, hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment