January 7, 2015

Papaya Pomegranate Fruit Salad


Once again, this morning, I was reminded of my natural tendency to think negatively.
It's hard to consciously remember to make the effort to think of the positive aspects in any situation, 
but it pays off. My daily habit that I consciously started this year is talking about my daily highlight(s) with my 
brother on the car ride home. By talking about the highlights, I force myself to be grateful for the day, no matter what happened.
 Some days, it's harder to find those little bits of positivity, but eventually realizing them has made me a lot more appreciative
of the people around me.

And I think this recipe kind of represents that. It's not hard by any means, nor is it fancy. However, it's super sweet and it tastes really good. It was a simple breakfast that I had over winter break, and I ended up really liking it.


Recipe: Papaya Pomegranate Fruit Salad
By: Hannah Claudia
________________________________________

1 cup of papaya chunks
1 banana, sliced
1/4 cup of pomegranate seeds

:::::::::::::::::::

1. Mix everything and enjoy :)



xoxo, han

No comments:

Post a Comment