January 12, 2015

Ginger Honey Roasted Carrots & Thank You For 10K!!!


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Thank you to everyone who has been following this blog, because (I know it's not much to some people, but to me it's a lot) 
this blog just reached 10,010 total views today!! 

This blog first started off as a way to just use up some spare time during my sophomore year and to stay connected with distant friends and family, but it's become so much more: i've shared my recipes, reviews, vacations, photos, thoughts (ahem, well, rants), random tips, DIYs, outfits.... I love writing, and although most of what I write isn't very formal, I just love that this blog gives me the chance to express myself and share all of my random interests that I can't really explore through school.

An awesome recipe that I'd recommend trying out would be the following for "Ginger Honey Roasted Carrots". 
It's super sweet and soft ;) Perfect for the cold, rainy weather!



Recipe: Ginger Honey Roasted Carrots
By: Hannah Claudia
(serves 1)
____________________________________

2 large carrots, cut in 2-3 chunks and quartered
2" piece of ginger, finely grated
1 tablespoon of honey
1 tablespoon of coconut oil
pinch of salt

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

1. Melt the coconut oil and honey in a saucepan.
2. Toss the carrots in the honey, coconut oil, and salt.
3. Bake at 400*F for about 20-25 minutes, or until it is soft and has caramelized to your liking.





xoxo, han





No comments:

Post a Comment