November 7, 2014

Rainy Day OOTD and Chipotle Adventure


yesterday was eventful and busy, but it was fun because while i didn't have school, i was productive (4 hours of biology homework, people, and i filmed and edited a pretty good video) and i was still able to bake cookies (finally satiated that craving ---recipe will be up tomorrow) and watch Friends :)

Ah, the joys of having days off from school.

Anyways, I wanted to take my brother someplace cause that's the kind of thing that big sisters like to do.
My brother was definitely in the mood for chipotle and i was in the mood for peanut butter (then again though, when am I not?), 
so we headed off to chipotle and trader joe's in the middle of the rainy, chilly day.


sweater: Abercrombie & Fitch (bday gift from my momma)
jeans: F21
boots: DSW
jacket: Armani Exchange (from my mom's closet!)
bag: from a store in Provincetown, MA
necklace: gift from my uncle
hat: F21




dancing in the rain


my attempts at a high school musical jump




took a decent selfie with a DSLR?! i think i deserve an award...


driving in the fall on a rainy day...




after a stop at chipotle's, we stopped by trader joe's to get: peanut butter, sunflower seeds, and potato latkes (my brother's request).

he was so excited and happy that he ate it all in the car...





while he enjoyed the chipotle bowl, i enjoyed my minestrone soup ;) <3....and then perhaps 10 cookies xP

xoxo, hannah



No comments:

Post a Comment