November 12, 2014

Peddler's Village


On Saturday, my parents and I headed over to Peddler's Village in Bucks County, PA for a couple hours. 
We used to come here alllll the time when I was younger, but we haven't been here for nearly 10 years, and it was time that we stopped by again. I didn't remember too much other than the Giggleberry Fair and the giant water mill (is that what it's called?), but it was nice to rediscover a place. Based on my early memories, I don't think it's changed very much; according to my parents though, the outlet mall across the street changed a whole lot (it's basically deserted aside from the Coach store). 

Peddler's Village is full of these little antique shops and eclectic stores, of course, my favorite being the cooking store. (They had owl mugs and oh man were they adorable...and expensive). It's also full of dogs <3 A lot of people brought their dogs (on leashes of course) and it was just so cute seeing the dogs sniff each other. I also saw two seeing eye dogs which just made me even more anxious to want to go to my dream school (they're affiliated with this seeing eye dog school and undergrads can join a club to socialize and just play with the dogs. um, hello? sign me up NOW).








we didn't buy anything; all we did was window shop, but it's nice to just "get inspiration" as my mom says.
This store (above) is especially cool; they sell all these letters (photos, about the size of post cards), and you can pick and choose letters and arrange them into words. I mean that's something that anyone can do but it's just such a unique and cool concept that I doubt most people would think of off the top of their head ;)






xoxo, hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment