November 2, 2014

Loving Lately (Oct. 2014)


Let's talk about the things I loved about October, cause October was a busy month:

1. Watching and photographing my brother's soccer games: it's so much fun; I love watching soccer live and I love taking photos. It's the best of both worlds. Plus, I think it's important to show some support to my little bruddah.
2. Being a little glutinous: in the summer, everything I ate was pretty much all plant based and low-carb. It's freezing outside now, and I take that as an "okay" from mother nature to eat comforting foods, like peanut butter cookies from the farmer's market (i had one, okay?), granola, rice with my tofu curry, soup....it's a fun time.
3. Pumpkin pie: my raw pumpkin pie. that's all i need to say. 
4. Soup: something just turns on in your brain when the leaves start to fall and you pull out your sweaters, telling you to drink lots of soup.
5. Homecoming week: I've officially never been to a high school homecoming, but I always love the excitement of homecoming week. I'm really gonna miss that.
6. Driving: let's be honest, this girl finds joy in being self-sufficient, and driving lets me be that.











xoxo, hannah




No comments:

Post a Comment