October 13, 2014

italian photoshoot (Little Italy, NYC | 10.11.14)


I've lived in NYC. I go there several times a year to visit family.
Yet I have never explored Little Italy.

So when life gave us lemons (the line for Central Perk was CLOSED but I'll tell you about that tmrw), we made lemonade by exploring Little Italy. Just my brother and I.

It was fun roaming around (haha, get it? Rome? Italy? okay, sorry) a few blocks, stepping into stores, buying my brother gelato and a cheesecake (kid can eat but no worries, he shared with my mom and i even risked two bites of gelato). 

It was fun to spend time with my brother who was a real good sport about taking photos and I loved loved loved Little Italy.
Some parts were so old school and others were really fresh and new. Walking by so many restaurants and stands with cannolis made me hungry ;)










Small cup of gelato (2 flavors: cappuccino and hazelnut); $5



Di Palo's : a classic store that I've always passed by that carries imported Italian goods
(and even gluten free pasta, ravioli,etc)




(right outside of Cafe Roma)

Red Velvet Cheesecake for my brother; $4.50 from Cafe Roma
(he LOVED it)

Kenmare St.


xoxo, Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment