October 7, 2014

here i am

                             THA WONDERFUL THING ABOUT TIGGERTHS ITH THAT TIGGERTHS ARE WONDERFUL THINGTHS; THEIR TOPTHS ARE MADE OUT OF RUBBER THEIR BOTTOMTHS ARE MADE OUT OF SPRINGTHS.  WE'RE FLOUNCY BOUNCY TROUNCY POUNCY FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN!  THE WONDERFUL THING ABOUT TIGGERTHS IS I'M THE ONLY ONE..... IIIIIII'M THE ONLY ONE!

here i am.

don't you love this quote?! 
i picked it for my senior quote that's going to be in the yearbook ;);
i don't feel qualified enough to put down a super meaningful quote (i was debating between
Eleanor Roosevelt's "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent" and Robert Frost's "In three words I can sum up
everything I've learned about life: It goes on"), and why not stick out among all the other cheese-y sentimental quotes by having this one ;)

it's too cute to pass up, and besides, an essay tutor kept telling me that i'm "cute", so i've decided to embrace the "cuteness".
at first, I didn't think she was taking me seriously, but I guess she meant it, so I've decided to go with it: I guess I'm cute.

cute pays a price though; sometimes I'm just too optimistic and hopeful that reality simply can't live up to my expectations and I get deeply disappointed. that's one of my fatal flaws: perfectionism. I expect everything to be perfect and I want everything that I do to be perfect. Kinda hard to live that way when "perfect" isn't attainable.

but enough with that cause perfectionism isn't a fun topic for me.
today, i realized that this blog hit over 6,900 total views when it was in the low 6,800s yesterday!
THANK YOU 
to anyone who takes the time to read this blog.
THANK YOU.

So you have won a few facts about me:

1. I play 3 instruments: piano (since I was 4), viola (since I was 9), and the guitar (teaching myself since i was 14)
2. I have a motherly instinct and I love taking care of people and animals (especially my brother---i can't seem to let him be independent, partially because he doesn't display the aptitude to be just quite yet, but still)
3. I love to cook (duh), but I've been cooking since I was 9 when I was jealous of another girl's ability to bake
4. That leads to this one: I'm competitive. VERY. COMPETITIVE. almost to the point that I think I'm jealous at some points, and I am sometimes, but usually it's just the intense competitiveness.
5. I wanted to be a writer when I was 7 or 8 and I wrote A TON of stories; my brother has all of them in his room right now and he still loves reading them.
6. If I could do anything for the rest of my life, I would ski.
7. My favorite animal is the alligator (crocodiles are slightly more aggressive and less docile)
8. Favorite drink? Hot chocolate. (must be dairy-free though)
9. I'm not afraid to sit alone at a table wherever I am if I can't find anyone to sit with.
10. I love volunteering and helping others. It makes me feel really happy on the inside to know that a small act that I contribute can significantly change another person's day.

that's it for now ;) I'll be sure to share more another time.

xoxo, Hannah




No comments:

Post a Comment