September 1, 2014

Fall Essentials




Fedora: Forever 21



Lace Trim Boot Socks: Pac Sun

What I really like about these socks is the color: it's a mix between a heather grey-dark purple-white color ;)



Lace Dress: Forever 21 ($13 only!)

I really love the sheer lace sleeves :)


Olive Cargo Pants: Arizona Jeans

I DIY'd these pants so that the bottoms would be skinny leg not flare. These jeans are actually in a children's size 10 xD


Scarf: Forever 21

I'm so excited to pair this with my grey peacoat and feel all Harry Potter-y!


Bag: Etsy 

It's a one of a kind vintage bag that the seller got from a farm in upstate NY. I don't like getting real leather products, but this is real leather :/ I've been debating between whether or not to give away any leather things I have, but I really really love this bag and I've had it for a while, so I've decided to just keep the ones I have (basically only this bag, my UGGs (has suede), and a pair of hand me down Timberland shoes my mom gave me) and not buy any new items.



::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


An honorable mention: the classic olive jacket 

I didn't want to put this in the real fall essentials because I wear my olive jackets YEAR ROUND (yeah i have 3 and also an olive cardigan), but come on...it's a true fall classic.



Olive Parka: TJ Maxx

I amped up the plain jacket by sewing on patches (thrifted and also the medal one from Hobby Lobby) and adding the little flaps on the shoulder. My other olive jackets are plain so I wanted a unique one ;)




xoxo, Hannah




No comments:

Post a Comment