September 8, 2014

Cranberry Creme




Fourth day of school. Felt like the 100th. 
I managed to make my entire computer programming class hate me on my first day. What can I say? I'm quite talented..
And then, my calc teacher managed to scare me and spin numbers all around my head when I thought I had limits all figured out.
Luckily, my day turned up when I went to Spanish class :) It's definitely my favorite class so far, and I just respect my teacher soooo much. She reads because she wants to. Not because she has to, and she LOVES Harry Potter even though she's read tons of super sophisticated and high level books (even the ones in Spanish). She loves to learn because she wants to be less ignorant, not for the sake of knowing more information or for some class. She's one of the hardest workers I know, and I honestly don't understand how she stays so positive and happy and funny despite her hectic schedule. Can I be her?

xoxo, Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment