August 31, 2014

Taylor Chic


I love Taylor Swift's fashion and hair (especially her shorter hair cut!); it's vintage-y, classy, and very feminine. I've seen several photos on pinterest of her wearing a black hat (not as wide brimmed as mine I think), and that's where I got inspiration for this outfit!

This outfit incorporates fall colors (olive and cream and black), but they aren't bold like crimson ("oxblood"), so you don't have to worry about sticking out too much. The hat adds a chic element and the sunglasses layer on a little bit of mystery :)

I played around a little bit with texture with the pleats from the layered cotton skirt and the little bit of "crochet"/"knit" pattern on the thicker cotton sweater.


Sweater: Ann Taylor Petite (from my mom's closet)
Skirt: Old Navy (I altered it because it was way too big)
Fedora: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Forever 21

I think that this outfit can be easily paired with both black and brown shoes, but I'm a sucker for any kind of brown accessory because of the deep color . If I had a pair of brown oxfords, I'd definitely wear those!

xoxo, Hannah



No comments:

Post a Comment