August 20, 2014

Photo Diary:: Hyannis, Cape Cod, MA (8.13.14)


Hyannis is a wonderful town, and I really wish we got to spend more time there :/
I vlogged a lot more on the last few days, so the majority of these photos are of food xD

Watch the vlog, "Braving the Elements", here:



If you missed any other vlogs, here's the full playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTt-TnDO_w7PeXMjsAFimAq1PbW7TvjtE


Read my Review on The Green Lotus Cafe (only exclusive vegan and vegetarian restaurant in Cape Cod with lots of gluten-free food, a juice bar, and AWESOME smoothies ;) )


Read my Restaurant Review on Seaside Pub on Main in Hyannis


It was about 65 degrees that day, windy, and rainy. Super cold but I love that kind of weather (reminded me of Monterey, CA) and we spent most of that day at the Cape Cod Mall xD

Read my review on the Blue Water Grille

This was a pretty interesting visit (very short, walk-through the factory type of tour but there was a long line because it was raining that day and no one went to the beach), but no photography allowed ;(

That was my trip! Hope you all enjoyed this series of restaurant reviews/photo diaries, and get ready for more recipes & random photos soon!

xoxo, Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment