August 16, 2014

Photo Diary :: Boston, MA (8.9.14)

I honestly didn't know what to expect from Boston, but after being in the city for 3 days, one thing has stuck out the most:
the kindness of Massachusettsans (residents of Massachusetts/Bay-Staters).

The smallest things, like allowing other drivers to go ahead or pedestrians to cross, just surprised me because I don't see that generosity/compassion on the road where I live.


we saw this comedic/acrobatic street performance right when we stepped out of the parking garage onto the block where Quincy Market is located on

click here to read my "Quincy Market Experience" post


on the Boston Harborwalk

my dad and my brother trying to be funny ;)

our room at the Crowne Plaza in Woburn, MA

this hotel was really gorgeous (and fully booked). our room was beautiful and the gym room was fully equipped with a lot more equipment compared to the other hotels we stayed at, however, we had trouble getting the tv in the gym room to work and the staff at the front desk were not particularly friendly. (they seemed to only be there to get the job done and they didn't enhance the customer service experience, which I expected from such a nice hotel)

dinner at Maki Maki, a sushi buffet

click here to read my restaurant review 


 Vlog: "Satiating My Sushi & Peanut Butter Addiction!"














No comments:

Post a Comment