August 30, 2014

Leaves


Compared to the grunge-y and tomboy "Industrial Ranger" outfit I posted previously, this look that also features the olive cargo pants is much softer, more feminine, and more relaxed.

The oversized cable knit cardigan and loose tee are pulled together into one look with the structured pants. I imagine myself wearing this on a chilly October morning when sipping hot tea and watching my brother's Saturday morning soccer games ;)
I think brown oxfords would look really cute with this outfit because the vintage-y/antique look that oxfords convey match the vintage camel colored cardigan. The sunglasses and sparkly fox necklace add a modern touch to the neutral tones of the outfit (cream, camel, light olive).


Cardigan: Gap Kids (size XL)
Sweater: Gap
Pants: Arizona Jeans (children's size 10 xD I altered it to make it a skinny leg from a flare leg)
Sunglasses: F21
Fox Necklace: gift from my cousin Cam (thanks Cam!)





 xoxo, Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment