July 31, 2014

Berries and Bananas


Kinda bummed out because I found out that I might not be able to fulfill a graduation requirement due to my complex schedule :P so that means Hannah gets to take another online course second semester senior year (hint hint: sarcasm). and the other damper on my freedom is that my instructor has not graded my project yet...so i'm still waiting to take the final test.

but on the bright side, i've been super artsy (not in the hipster way but as in the creative-diy-arts & crafts way). i painted some canvases that we can hang in our basement and i also made a (kinda janky looking lol) laptop case. we're going on vacation soon and i'm going to bringing my laptop and i want to protect it. i've seen so many nice looking laptop cases (esp this one from etsy) but DANG they are expensive. i wanted to make my own whale laptop case but i can't seem to find the type of fabric that will be thick enough to really protect the laptop. so i made this laptop case out of fleece (double layer of fleece) that has a little miss sunshine design (it's pink and has cartoons...i feel like a five year old and not exactly in the cutest way). it's kinda bulky in some places but that's because i double (maybe triple) layered the fabric to really provide cushioning for the laptop. it'll do for now ;)



this was an awesome breakfast i had the other day: bananas, strawberries, blueberries, and dried mulberries. yum yum.

xoxo, hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment