July 26, 2014

All-Time Healthy Desserts



Here's a few of my all-time favorite healthy desserts:

1. Banana Bread/Cake
(Gluten Free, Nut Free, Soy Free, Dairy Free, No Sugar Added)

I can easily eat the entire loaf all by myself ;) enough said


2. Banana Coconut Cacao Oatmeal
(Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, Soy Free, No Added Sugar)
Oatmeal for dessert? You bet! This is super sweet from the banana but has no added sugar at all; unsweetened coconut flakes add a nice coconut-ty flavor and the cacao nibs add that chocolate-y goodness without the added dairy/fat/sugar. You can totally eat this for breakfast but it tastes like a dessert ;) (best of both worlds)



3. Carrot Cake Munchkins
(Raw, Paleo, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, Soy Free, No Added Sugar)
I basically take the recipe for the crust for my fruit tart and make little munckin -bite-sized balls. Tastes just like carrot cake!
If you're not a fan of coconuts or you can eat nuts, then go ahead and add some walnuts into the food processor as well ;)




have you tried any of these out? I highly highly recommend them ;)

xoxo, hannah










No comments:

Post a Comment