May 29, 2014

Food Diary: Beet Salad, Creamy Vegetables and Tofu Power Plate

First of all, before I get into what i ate, let me just say:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the best brother ever :)

Lunch: 

\

beets are beautiful. I just steamed the beets for 45-ish minutes
and ran them under water to peel the skins off.


toss 'em in a salad with chopped spinach, 1/2 an avocado,
and 1/2 a tomato and drizzle on hummus dressing ;)
voila, a lunch that is ten times better than any school lunch.

hummus dressing: http://hannahclaudia.blogspot.com/2014/05/a-better-side-salad-grapefruit-spring.html



Dinner:


I need a new name for my "creamy vegetables" that I love.
(seriously, I could actually eat japanese pumpkins and avocados
and nothing else for life and be perfectly content)

to balance out the plate, i couldnt' resist adding my grandpa's tofu.
he boiled it with some corn, carrots, and some type of vegetable?
and of course, some bok choy cause you need more greens.


xoxo, Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment