April 29, 2014

Pre-Prom Power Meal::"Bear Claw" Oatmeal

The last thing that a girl wants to have before wearing a gorgeous dress
for prom is having a food baby. 
So, three hours before i went to pre-prom and five hours before I went to prom,
I had my go-to "power meal", aka oatmeal!

Oatmeal keeps me full for a super long period of time, so I don't have to 
worry about snacking, especially because I didn't want to get my white dress dirty.

I made what I call "bear claw" oatmeal:
chopped 3 dates and 1/8 cup of walnuts and mixed it into 1/2 cup of cooked oats.
Then I thinly sliced an apple and arranged it on top to look like a bear claw.
BOOM.








What's your go-to power meal?

Another note: I won't be able to blog daily for the next couple of weeks due
to AP tests, SAT/ACT stuff, and just a lot of school work in general. I'll try to 
post something every other day instead!

xoxo,
Hannah 




No comments:

Post a Comment