April 10, 2014

Flaked Salmon Salad


I mentioned this salad when I posted my Japanese carrot-ginger dressing recipe
and I thought it'd be a good idea to share the salad "recipe". 
Salads are the best because they're so easy to make!
All you have to do is chop up some vegetables and use up some leftover salmon
for this salad ;)



i've also been really obsessed with eating my salads
out of clear bowls lol i think it encourages me to make my
salads more colorful since the colors stand out more now


Recipe: Flaked Salmon Salad
                                                                     By: Hannah Claudia        
                                                                                                                                                                  

1 cup of lettuce, shredded
1/3 cup of cooked salmon, flaked with a fork
2 stalks of asparagus, chopped
1 clove of garlic, minced
1 scallion/green onion, chopped

Dressing: Japanese Carrot-Ginger Dressing

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

1. Toss all of the ingredients together and drizzle on that awesome dressing ;)







Enjoy ;)

xoxo, Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment