April 26, 2014

BaubleBar Unwrapping & First Impressions

I received a gift card to BaubleBar from my lovely cousin, Katherine (www.thedreamswedress.com)
for Christmas, and I have been saving it since I never knew what to buy!
Everything is so beautiful, and I wanted to find a piece that I really really loved.
For April, BaubleBar is having a promotion and EVERY SINGLE item is 50% 
off with the code: AprilFB, so I jumped on to the website and picked the clear zodiac bracelet
out for only $18 and used the gift card!

Here's how everything looked:



The insides of the cardboard box were even pink!


I love that the bracelet came in a little dust bag ;)
It'll be so useful for traveling with in the future!





All of the jewels were intact and the quality of the bracelet was amazing.
The bracelet was a bit heavier than I expected (not like it was super heavy or anything)
but it felt substantial so I felt like the bracelet was legit, not like some flimsy
Forever 21 accessory.


Apparently Nordstrom and BaubleBar are teaming up?!



I also love how the smallest loop on the bracelet fits my wrist perfectly,
so there's no issue of having the bracelet slide up and down my wrist.



So all in all, I'm super happy with the bracelet because the quality is amazing
and it looks gorgeous. Plus, it was definitely worth the $18.

Thank you so much Katherine for the gift card!
Please check out her blog and her YouTube channel ;) She's amazing with
makeup and her style is incredible!

Blog: www.thedreamswedress.com
YouTube: www.youtube.com/buzzedforbeauty

xoxo, Hannah




No comments:

Post a Comment