March 22, 2014

California Food Diary

One of the things that I’d do in a split second if I had the money and time would be to travel around the world and try different foods. Here are some photos of the things we ate last summer when my family and I went to California:


funnel cake (santa cruz)


garlic fries & minestrone soup (from the Spanish Bay in Pebble Beach)

(let's not comment on my crazy hair...IT WAS WINDY, OKAY?!)


Isobune Sushi in San Francisco: sushi boat (aka sushi on little platters traveling around in a conveyor
belt motion around and around, and this was the original place that came up with the idea)



My brother's Cheyenne Bourbon Burger with a pretzel bun: Fresno


Ahi Tuna Poke: Fog Harbor Fish House on Pier 39 in San Francisco


Caesar Salad & Clam Chowder in a Sourdough Bread Bowl (classic San Francisco-an meal):
Fog Harbor Fish House on Pier 39 in San Francisco


xoxo, Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment