March 19, 2014

Almond Butter Miso Dressing

My love for nuts and salads continues. If you haven’t already, check out my peanut butter dressing:
http://hannahclaudia.blogspot.com/2014/02/portable-salad-and-homemade-peanut.html






I’ve placed myself on peanut butter probation for a while; I went a little too crazy with the last ….like 3 jars? So instead, I’ve switched to almond butter, which is still delicious, but not as addicting to me. Plus, another huge bonus is the fact that I’ve FINALLY figured out how to make almond butter at home so I don’t have to pay $10 for a jar of this stuff (my tips and tricks will be posted in another blog post in the future!)

Recipe: Almond & Miso Dressing
By: Hannah Claudia

1 tablespoon of almond butter (homemade recipe to come)
1 tablespoon of miso paste (make sure it’s non-GMO)
1 tablespoon of hot water
1 tablespoon of sesame oil
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
1. Mix the water and almond butter together until you get a creamy, smooth dressing.
2. Add the miso paste and stir.
3. Add the sesame oil and mix.


OPT: I tried mixing in a tablespoon of fresh pineapple juice! It tastes great ;)





xoxo, Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment