February 8, 2014

Gluten-Free Lava Cake Recipe


Kay, so this isn't the healthiest dessert....
but it's almost Valentine's Day!!! 
So in the spirit of this sweet holiday, I 
decided to try Beth Le Manach's recipe for lava cakes ;)

Beth's Recipe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuV8VZUbFbo

In my version of this, I replaced the all-purpose flour
with almond flour. My tip: don't bake them for the full 10 minutes;
the chocolate wasn't as lava-like so shorten the baking time to maybe
8 minutes instead to get the chocolate to ooze out better.
All in all though, this recipe couldn't be any easier and the lava
cakes turned out to be DELICIOUS.


this is my brother's lava cake ;) his has butter pecan ice cream,
chopped pecans, my homemade berry compote. and whipped cream.

this is mine: just the lava cake, chopped pecans, and the berry
compote. (i try not to eat dairy as often as possible)



Try out this recipe!
Beth's recipes are always fool-proof and her videos
are absolutely amazing. Show her some love by
subscribing to her!!

xoxo, Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment