January 28, 2014

(UN) Healthy Obsession


I have a confession to make...



I love granola.

No, seriously. I love granola.
It's up there on my list of favorite foods, along with
watermelon and peanut butter. I'M ADDICTED.
I know granola is a healthy snack and whatnot,
but I only allow myself to eat it as a dessert cause I'd go out of control
and spoil my dinner if I ate it for snack. 
(and don't even get me started on how crazy I'd go if I ate it for breakfast)
Since I go (kinda) CRAZY when I make granola,
I basically restrict myself to making it once every 1-2 months ;)
Usually, I try to make the granola as healthy as possible
and not add any sweeteners or oil (I like to use applesauce
as the wet ingredient/binder for my healthy recipe). 
But my favorite unhealthy recipe...
well, let's just say you'll have to click on this link to see why it's SOOO good
but SOOO bad:
http://notenoughcinnamon.com/2012/08/31/homemade-granola/

xoxo, Hannah





No comments:

Post a Comment