May 13, 2013

Blueberry Nut Cream Cheese Filling ♥


So today is my wonderful Grandpa's birthday, and I decided
to attempt to bake a cake. Now I went with my trusty
Sugar-free Sour Cream (or Yogurt) Banana Bread recipe
[can be found on www.youtube.com/thevintagecroc]
 but I baked it in a bundt pan and sprinkled chopped pecans and coconut flakes
before adding the batter ;) [so it's like an upside cake :) ]

I was going to attempt to make a chestnut cream cheese filling,
but the chestnuts were spoiled xP
so I scoured the house for something and I created this recipe:



Blueberry Nut Cream Cheese Filling: 
~1 cup blueberries
-1/4 cup cream cheese ( i used light, it only has 1/3 the amt of fat)
-handful of almonds
-handful of cashews (i only had salted but it still tasted really good!)

1. Place blueberries and cream cheese in a blender. Blend until smooth
or if you like chunks of blueberries, then just blend until you reach the consistency
that  you like.

2. Add nuts and blend :)

3. Spread onto your cake (or whatever you want to put it on, you can even use this as a spread for toast!)


And now I'll just bombard you with photos:



(sliced the cake in half)


then I GENEROUSLY slathered on that filling


yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy



All done!
Happy Birthday Grandpa ♥ 
Love, Hannah




No comments:

Post a Comment