October 5, 2012

This has become my personal journal for the day.

My day can pretty much be summed up in Emily Osment's "Just One of Those Days"....
Went to bed at 9 but fell asleep at 11:30...........
then I woke up late and missed the bus.
Missed my study hall because of an assembly.
Had a 20 minute lunch cause I had lab. (Which therefore, I had an 80 minute chem class.)(Didn't get to see half of my friends since they had lab during the first half of lunch while I have it the second half).
Lost my favorite pink owl pin :[
I have an insane amount of stuff to do for my American Studies class because of a mock Constitutional
Convention next week.
Only two more weeks until I take the PSAT's, which I haven't started studying for....heh, whoops.

but then again, not everything was that bad...
today was the first day I climbed a course in PE today :) I climbed the "centipede" which was surprisingly not as hard as it seems. I was one of the few who made it to the top, which I guess is my achievement of the day. It kinda looks like this:


but when I was in the car on my way to school, I saw this view:

photo.JPG


(taken with my iPod so the quality isn't that great)




At the end of the school day, I looked at this picture that I took again. I began to understand that even though this day didn't start out great and this week in general has been stressful with school, each and every day is a gift from God. There are the little things in life that may drive us insane, but in the end, it's the good things that we'll remember the most. We have to take advantage of our daily lives, and do something worthwhile. And even though we may not have the most glamorous days sometimes, there's still something that we can learn from it or take away from it.

Psalm 118:24 – This is the day which the Lord has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it.







No comments:

Post a Comment