October 1, 2012

BLACKOUT(fit).....(well, almost)

   First Day of October OOTD

 

First things that comes to mind when I think October:
Pumpkins.
Halloween.
No holidays/breaks from school :P.
Continued bipolar weather from September.
Columbus Day.
Orange.
Red.
Yellow.


Hair: My wannabe attempt at having wavy/almost curly hair
simply by sleeping on wet braids ;).



(Top/Dress: Forever 21, Leggings: Forever 21, Scarf: Forever 21, 
Boots: Delia's, Bag: Olsenboye--gift from my brother)






My backyard view <3 It's extremely relaxing to see the beautiful
bright blue sky ☼, the bright green of the tree (before the leave start to change 
and fall off), and the tire swing :) after a long day of school.


photos taken mostly by my brother :] 


cabbage white butterfly ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment