February 22, 2017

Madrid 2017 VLOG



I came home this past long weekend; I had only been at school for 26 days, but man was I ready to come home! I had a big organic chemistry exam last week, and once I finished it, I couldn't stop thinking about the weekend!

To say that this weekend was rejuvenating would be an understatement. A lot has happened to my family over the past two years, and it was a real blessing to be able to be together, the four of us, like the old days, before everything happened. That's not to say that everything's back to normal, but we're finally moving towards the future, towards healing, and it's been a long time coming. Plus, the beautiful 60-degree weather was a graciously welcomed bonus. 

I took a bit of that extra time to play around with new editing software - this video is a little rough around the edges, but I'm excited to share what I've been able to do so far! Hope you like it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment